Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

San Antonio Car Show (2010)

I first mentioned this last Monday's post. Since I don't have a lot of time today, I decided to process and post a couple more pictures from the San Antonio Car Show. Someday, I will process all of them and then post my favorites. But, for now, you will get sneak peeks.


Cool Car!


Apparently, I was not the only one who like this car. I wonder if his pictures came out? I will have to bug him later and see if any of his came out.

I hope you all will have a great day! I am focusing on scanning in lots of pictures and documents this week and visiting with my mother. I plan to sew a quilt label on her quilt and maybe even do some quilting on Dan's quilt. So, I'm keeping myself busy. But, I am missing my Dan already. I am looking forward to seeing him again Friday night when he comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!