Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

San Antonio Car Show (2010)


On October 24, 2010, we went to the San Antonio (SA) Car Show that is put out annually by the SA Mustang Club. We just quickly looked at all the old cars and didn't spend a whole lot of time taking pictures. I'm not sure why. I think neither one of us was really feeling it this time around.

So, I never processed the pictures I took at the show - just put them all in a file on this laptop.



I took a quick look at the pictures this morning and discovered that I took a lot of pictures of this one car. I wonder why? Could it be that it was old? Purple? had eyes on the headlights? All three? Ha!

Maybe I'll process all the pictures some day soon. I'm running out of pictorial pictures to post. This winter was very long and cold -- not a lot of places to go and things to do. Hopefully, that will pick up soon now that we have warmer weather.

Heads up: I'm going to be busy the next couple of weeks. This week is packing as I'm going to Mother's for a week. I'll do my best to post my usual Monday, Wednesday, and Friday posts; but, no promises. I hope y'all understand.

3 comments:

  1. Great pics! I love going to car shows with my family and seeing the amazing colours and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so shiny and perfect. I would have taken a picture of it, too.

    Stay safe on your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that car! I think the color does it for me, I love purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!