Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Quiltmaker's Designer (Original) Blocks


Around the fourteenth of December 2015, I won five of Quiltmaker's Designer blocks from their 100 Blocks, Volume 12 magazine.

When I found out I won, I brainstormed trying to come up with how I could use these blocks. I mean, there were a variety of ways including making some blocks of my own and adding them to the winning blocks to the quilt. But, I could not really proceed until I had the blocks in my hand.

When the blocks arrived in the mail, I decided to frame and hang them up above my desk in my room. I do want to create a sign listing the block numbers from the magazine. I just have not decided how I want to do that yet.

And yes, my desk is a mess. Don't judge. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!