Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Feline Friday (The Love of Paper)


This house often looks like a mess simply because I spoil my cats. Both of them love packaging paper that comes in boxes. I will often throw them down on the floor in their play areas. And then, just before we head to the recycling place, I will gather them up, fold them, and place them in boxes designated for the "dump" (a place with a recycling dumpster).

Back in December, I caught Gracie resting amongst some of the packaging paper in the den in between her insanity moments. Just yesterday, both of them played in and around some packaging paper in my room and it was highly entertaining watching them. It is a rare event to see them chase and play with one another.

19 comments:

  1. I'd love to cuddle with her :-)
    Such a cute cat.
    Greetings from Germnay


    http://eintageinfotoeintag.blogspot.de/2016/02/das-treffen-meeting.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, hos cute. My cat loves paper, also...especially wrapping paper. I used to wrap on the floor, but she has made that impossible. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started doing stuff on my craft table because it's getting hard to do stuff on the floor. Abby (my other cat) doesn't let that fact stop her. :-)

      Delete
  3. Adorable kitty and great shots of her among the papers ~ ^_^

    Happy Weekend to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could you be cross with this Kitty? Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to be cross with either of them. :-) Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  5. We do the same thing and our cats love it. Gracie is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I always spoiled my pets. Sweet kitties! Wonderful photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!