Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wordy Wednesday {Mishap}

Gracie is having issues with allergies of late and I have been vigilantly checking her hind paws for missing nail caps because if I do not, she will destroy her face. In case you do not know, she scratches herself violently and viciously creating a bloody mess. She does not seem to know to do it gently. As a result, I decided to use nail caps on her hind feet. This was quite some time ago and it has been very effective.

We have been checking her paws every night before we go to bed. One particular morning, I noticed she was missing a cap and decided to take matters into my own hands. I usually have Dan's help with putting on the caps; but, this time I was on my own. I thought I could do it alone.

Right. < with reeking sarcasm >

(Please ignore the ugly thumb, dry cuticles and whatnot.)

It did not help that Gracie fussed and gave me grief while trying to put it on her. As a result, I managed to get the cap glued to me! I was pretty disgusted and decided to wait until Dan got home from work. In the meantime, I prayed that she would not harm herself. (She did a little). I used nail polish remover to get this stupid thing off of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!