Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Feline Friday {Catching Sunbeams II}

I caught my big girl catching sunbeams not too long ago. She sleeps most of the time nowadays. She does get up daily wanting to go outside; but, if it is windy or rainy, then she turns around and finds a new spot to sleep. If it is a beautiful day, she will go outside whether she feels good or not. On her good days, she goes for walks. On her bad days, she will head for the side of the "hangar" (the detached garage), lie down amongst the berry bushes and contentedly watch the world go by.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty girl. I love to watch the animals soak in the sun. That's about where Simba is right now. He has really slowed down in the past few weeks. It has been hard to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she matches the floor, good camo! Shes so pretty. Bob and I have decided to have Sweet put to sleep. Thinking end of May when Jacob will be home for vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @FlakyLMDOh my gosh! That makes me feel so sad. Enjoy the rest of the time you have with her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!