Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Random Thursday {Leaning Piles of Fabrics}

Remember that pile of fabrics I posted last Thursday? Well, here they are now!

By the way, this pile is missing some of the larger fabrics I put onto "bolts". It was just too much for one picture. Ha!

These bolts along with many others I have already done will eventually go into a custom built-in cabinet we are planning to build in my room. It will be like going into a fabric store and shopping from my own stash! At least, that is my hope.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this mother of all craft rooms when it's finished! I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @littlehouseintheozarks Thanks! It is slow going! We took a break from working on the room last weekend to work on various projects outdoors as the weather was nice. We wanted to do this before the weather gets hot hot hot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can I come smell and feel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @BarbLOL. My house is a mess, and the flooring in my room is half way done. So, half plywood and half floor. When I get the room done, I plan to have an open house for family and friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your finished room!

    Thank you for linking up to Fabric Frenzy Friday!
    -Lindsey
    Fabric Frenzy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lindsey I can't wait to see my finished room either! Thanks for stopping by! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!