Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Baby Shower {Random Pictures}

Warning: Picture laden post! I could not pick and choose from my favorites. So, this is a picture dump!

My youngest niece and goddaughter is having a second baby, a boy. In fact, he entered the world on February 3rd. I can hardly wait to see the newest little one.

In the meantime, here are some random pictures taken at a baby shower that took place on January 18, 2014. The older kids did not stick around the adults much; so, I do not have any pictures of them. Keep in mind that these are not professional quality pictures; but, candid snapshots. Enjoy!

These two seem to be having a serious somber conversation.

She was SO ready to have this baby!

The below pictures were taken by Dan when the party moved outside. It was mid afternoon and the light (sun) was harsh. These are awesome and I still have a lot to learn because none of the ones I took outside were even good. By the way, these were the only pictures Dan took as he did not take any indoors.

Note: I love this (above) one. I do not know exactly why; but, I do.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the pictures. I haven't learned how to take nice indoor shots with non-natural light. These are awesome.

    The little girls are adorable! I love their hair! ...both of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!