Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wordy Wednesday


We were very busy doing yard work this past weekend. The weeds had grown extremely tall out in the backyard. I was shocked when I looked out there about a week ago. And yes, I took pictures. I just have not gone through those yet. It seems I am from newest to oldest in the pictures. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Ha!

We got rid of all the weeds, mowed the grass and spread some weed and feed down. Dan also changed the oil in both vehicles. Needless to say, we were very tired in the evenings. I was out like a light when my head hit the pillow.

Anyway, there is a question that begs to be answered. What happens when a cheap baseball meets a lawnmower?

I was out in the back working on one side while Dan was mowing the other side when I heard a loud thunk and the mower died. This item was discovered inside the mower. Fortunately, no one was harmed and the mower is fine. However, the ball is dead.

I believe this ball is from our backyard neighbors who have kids. It is possible it could have come from a neighbor that has a dog. It doesn't matter because the ball is totally useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!