Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Monky Do: Fabric Bundle Contest


I am just popping on briefly to participate in a challenge. Katy of Monkey Do is having a contest where you design your own bundle using twelve fabrics from Pink Castle Fabrics. I would have to say this challenge was a little easier than the first one I ever did.

I am calling this "Feeling Punchy" because that is exactly how I felt when I created this bundle.

1. Far Far Away III: Guitars in Yellow & Orange
2. Silent Cinema: Front Row Orange
3. 1001 Peeps: Sheherazade in Orange
4. Metro Living: Living Lattice in garnet
5. Far Far Away III: Clothes Line in Yellow
6. Annie's Farm Stand: Big Dots in Yellow
7. Half Moon Modern: Snip Snip in Orange
8. Woodlands: Woodlands Woodgrain in Orange
9. Reunion: Baby's Bunting in Cool Dusk
10. Walk in Woods: Dash Stripe in Cloud
11. Reunion: Daisy's Dates in Graphite
12. Ta Dots: Ta Dots in Ebony

It is tough designing a bundle when you don't know what the fabric looks like. {e.g. colors? scale? etc., & etc.} Nonetheless, I still had fun with this challenge. I hope you liked what you saw.

Piece,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!