Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Macro Monday {Cute Daring Spider}

It is a gloomy rainy cold morning. The temperatures are dropping. In fact, it dropped 10 degrees in about an hour. The power was out for approximately 40 minutes causing this house to be extremely dark and I had to work by flashlight! Fun and games.

I think and I hope spring is finally on its way. But, it is going to get cold (down to the 30* F) again tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully, this will be the last extreme cold spell because I am anxious to start planting my spring garden.

In the meantime, I decided to look through some old unprocessed pictures (oldest to newest) and found this cute critter.

Daring Spider; 4/21/2014

I miss seeing spiders hereabouts. I am still watching out for Charlotte's babies. I do not know when they will emerge or already have emerged from their egg sac. I read that they overwinter in the sac and emerge in the springtime. So, I have been keeping an eye out for them.

I heard that winter is hitting hard in some areas of USA. Stay safe. And, stay warm.

15 comments:

  1. Wow Lee Ann that is quite a little face on this furry spider! Thanks as always for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow it looks like some sort of monster

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @fredamansNah, the only scary part about them is the jumping. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeek..... what a gorgeous closeup. Uhhhhh I never seen a spider as near you show it. Hope it would never happen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @facile et beau - GustaYou don't see this kind of beauty with your naked eye. Instead, you just see an ugly spider. It's the macro that brings the beauty in tiny things all out for you. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!