Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Strings

It's a String Thing #80
using Kozy, and Inaura

Completed 2/21/2015

Zendala Dare #97

I work on this when I want to doodle and have no other challenges to do/complete. I am using pencil as I am still learning to draw tangle patterns.

I do not know what the name of the center (border) pattern is. When I wanted something to fill in the center teardrop spaces, I glanced at my fabrics and noticed VeggieTales fabrics with Larry and Bob all over it. I attempted to draw Bob and fell short; but, I still think it is cute. I then picked up one of my Zentangle books and picked Purk to tangle the middle "teardrops". So far, I am liking my work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!