Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Slapdash Saturday

  • Top 10 Tips to Transform Your Creative Space

    {Organization; this is actually one of the better articles I’ve read about creative spaces}

  • Hanging Towel Tutorial

    {Sewing; For the kitchen or Bathroom}

    I think I might make some of these up for the guest bathroom (to use in place of hand towels). What do you think of that idea?

  • DIY Budget Money Envelopes {a Tutorial}

    This is perfect for those who live on a cash system (no debt and no credit cards). I also think they are cute and may make a couple to hold coupons and the like in my purse.

  • 12 signs Cats Have Taken Over Your Home

    The #2 picture is hilarious!

    #1, #2, #5, #6, #7, #9, #11 all have true at one point or another throughout my life. Calvin was the sink sleeper. Gracie has destroyed blinds trying to see outside. She’s the reason why our blinds in the public areas are never fully lowered. Little One found the oddest places to sleep. Almost all of my cats were drawer kitties with the exception of our Maine Coons (Calvin and Chessie) and Abby Gail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!