Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wordy Wednesday {Paw Print}

This is why I tend to be overprotective of my cats.

I followed both Abby and Gracie one morning and discovered these paw prints behind the "hanger" (detached garage). I sent Dan a picture via phone and he did a little research. We both think it may have been a skunk. Pepe Le Pew? Who knows! I only know the evidence of a critter made me nervous.

I never did see any wild critters hereabouts except roadrunners, gophers, and stray (or feral) cats. In fact, Abby made a roadrunner fly! It ran and flew over Dan's truck and continued running.

1 comment:

  1. With Abby's curiosity, an encounter with a skunk might not go very well. LOL. I think it's good that you are protective of them. I would have loved to have seen Abby chasing the roadrunner. Roadrunners are such interesting and funny creatures, anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!