Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Feline Friday {Tall Weeds}

Abby Gail

Gracie and Abby Gail

Abby Gail

Both Abby and Gracie loves hiding in the tall weeds. Gracie practically disappears in a few spots on the property because she blends so well among the brown weeds. She has caused me a few panic attacks when I could not find her. Abby Gail looks tiny compared to Gracie; but, she is not. She is practically the same length; but, she has short fur and her build is very slender. She is good at making herself look small.

2 comments:

  1. We have let Grace out on a few supervised visits outside and she went crazy attacking the weeds before we mowed, and loved them, too. I'm amazed that you can get such clear shots of your cats. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! About the only advice I would give for taking pictures like this is get down on their level and take the time to find a "gap" in the weeds and focus on the subject (a cat in this case).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!