Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Link Roundup

NOTE: I will be away from the computer for some time. I do have several blog posts scheduled; although, there will not be a Monday Macro post. If the posts do not continue, please do not worry. It just means I am extremely busy with our new house and am on a blogging break. Thank you!

  • Sitting Pretty Pincushion Sewing; Tutorial
  • Traveling Pincushion Tutorial
  • Organization geeks Need Not Go Broke DIY

    Uses cereal boxes, wrapping paper (or fabric) and Mod Podge.

  • Cereal Box Stationary Organizer DIY; Tutorial

    Note: My thinking is that one can use any box for the above two projects – the sturdier, the better!

  • My Best Work Clipboard DIY; Tutorial

    I think this is a wonderful way to display your kids’ homework results and art. I’m not going to lie. I probably would change the text and steal it for myself as I love the idea!

  • RUN. HIDE. FIGHT. Surviving an Active Shooter Event – English Youtube video
  • Human Lie Detector Christian; Inspirational
    He loves you madly. In a reckless, sacrifice-His-own-Son-to-save-you sort of way.

    Repeat after me, friends: I am loved. I have a purpose. God doesn’t make junk.

  • Whomever Christian; Inspirational
    With God, there is no “whomever you choose to believe in is fine.”
    God doesn’t tell us that our spiritual life is open-ended and we can seek our spirituality with whomever we like. Our spiritual life is not multiple-choice, it is not a smorgasbord of options, it is not a variety pack we can pick and choose from based upon what looks good to us.
  • On Comparison Christian; Inspirational
    Can I spend so much time chasing numbers that I cease to live a life worth writing about in the first place?

    I want to spend my days striving to follow Him instead of worrying about who’s following me.

    What about you?

  • How do we Stop Hiding and Instead open Ourselves up to Community Inspirational
    We try to make community more complicated than it needs to be. But really all it means is being there. Not hiding. Not believing the lie that someone else could do it better. Not even waiting for someone to reach out to us. It’s just making ourselves available. Being willing to be messy–whether it’s our hair or our hearts.

    Someone needs you today. Just as you are.

  • Parts Of Me I Like To Hide: 8 Ways To Come Out Of Hiding Inspirational
    1. Don’t wait until you’re all better before you reach out to find a friend.

    Reach out now, while you’re broken — and find the people who can truly be your friend. Now is the time to get the support you need.

    3. View opening up as an act of trust in God rather than a test of someone’s acceptance of you.

    Finding a friend is another way of trusting God in the journey. You’re going to need someone to walk this path with you. When Jesus sent out the disciples out in ministry, He sent them two by two. The new commandment Jesus gives us is to, “Love one another, as I have loved you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!