Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Build a Bundle (#5); Fat Quarter Shop


The last week's winning bundle is beautiful!
There is no limit to the amount of bundles you can create so go crazy and be creative!
Needless to say, I went kind of crazy. I was not feeling too hot due to a headache and waking up with a hot flash that seemed to last forever. A facebook friend said "That wasn't a hot flash, but an energy surge." Sad, but true.

Anyway, when I read the above quote, I zoned out so much 'working' yesterday morning that my stomach woke me up. It was almost 1:00pm! I had to break for lunch! I then went right back to 'work'.

The below are the bundles I came up with. I am afraid that I got carried away playing around with complementary colors in the end. It is the year of the orange (Tangerine) after all. Gah! By the way, the blue/green Batik with "diamonds" is the designer's fabric choice. You can click on each image and it will take you to a bigger image in the Flickr album.
  • Calm The Fabric:
    My creation: Calm the Fabric
  • 'Circular' Triad:
    My creation: 'Circular' Triad
  • 'Straight" Triad:
    My creation: 'Straight' Triad
  • Owl Fun:
    My creation: Owl Fun
  • Monochromatic 'Buttons':
    My creation: Monochromatic Buttons
  • Monochromatic Scheme:
    My creation: Monochromatic Scheme
  • Complementary I
    My creation: Complementary I
  • Complementary II
    My creation: Complementary II
  • Complementary Fun I
    My creation: Complementary Fun I
  • Complementary Fun II
    My creation: Complementary Fun II
  • Complementary Fun III
    My creation: Complementary Fun III
  • 'Green' & 'Teal'
    My creation: 'Green' & 'Teal'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!