Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Build a Bundle (#6); Fat Quarter Shop


Last week's winning bundle is nice.

I am going to limit myself from now on as I do not really have the time to be creating bundles. I need to get cracking and finish packing! I am almost done with the packing business. Thank God!

And, to be honest, I am getting discouraged. I do not know what they are looking for. What are the criterion? I have no idea and I believe that is my stumbling block. I must remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What looks wonderful to one person may look horrid to another. I just wish I can see the fabrics in person because a sometimes a thumbnail just is not enough.

Below are four bundles that I have come up with. The first fabric is the staff pick of the week and it is part of the "Ahoy Matey" line of fabrics by Michael Miller. I really loved the middle fabric I found; so, I stuck with that particular one. I then picked a variety of third fabrics that could potentially work with the first two. As with previous Build a Bundle posts, you can click on the images to see a bigger image.

My creation 4 My creation 2 My creation 3 My creation 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!