Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Unphotographable Memories: 4 & 5


Unphotographable Memories: 1, 2, & 3 {includes explanation}

I have been busy working on a blog post to be posted at a later date. So, I thought I share a couple more unphotographable moments that I have written.

This is a picture I did not take of a long haired brown patch Maine Coon cat calmly lying on her side on a cold steel table hissing in displeasure split seconds after receiving a Feline Leukemia vaccination.
{witnessed and written in June 2011}

This is a picture I did not take of a white haired balding man looking dazed and staring off into space with one hand holding onto the steering wheel of his fairly new white car with the driver’s rear wheel and bumper smashed into uselessness and a woman beside him obviously hurt, upset and being attended to by a police officer.
{wintnessed and written in June 2011}

Sidenote: It obvious the white car was spun around at least 180 degrees while the car that hit them was stopped dead in his tracks. The driver of that car was out walking with an ice pack on his face. Please folks. Be careful out there. Don’t be reckless, speeding and whatnot. There is no need for the vast majority of the accidents that occurs out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!