Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Link Roundup



  • Paper Pieced Kitchen Aid Mixer Pattern Quilting; Block; Tutorial

  • Paper Cut Winter Scene Paper crafts
    This is really cute! I’d probably make one without the ornaments so that I can have it all winter long. The problem is that I’d never make one because I do not have steady hands nor the patience! Ha!

  • Snowman T-shirt Tutorial Sewing; uses an orange scrap of fabric and eight black buttons
    This is too cute! If I can find the time, I’m going to make myself one because I absolutely adore snowmen (which is ironic considering I don’t do well in cold weather

  • Sing Anyway Inspirational
    Act 'as if.' Whenever I feel down or am scared of trying something new or am unhappy, I try to use these words. Act as if. Act as if I'm joyous. Act as if I've got tons of money in the bank. Act as if I'm a published writer. Act as if I have no fear. Act as if I haven't a care in the world. Act as if all is well.

    Soon I start believing it. And then it starts to manifest.

  • Good Enough Inspirational
    I sometimes look in the mirror or at my life and I see all I am then say,

    "Not good enough."

    You too?

    And yet...

    God saw all that he had made {that means people too} and then He said,

    "Very good."

  • Free Christmas Printable Two different versions; "O Come Let Us Adore Him…"

  • The Simple Truth About Ignoring Your Dream
    Don’t wait until you’re 70 or 80 or never, to ask yourself these questions:

    “What do I feel called to do? And why am I not doing it?”

    And then be as honest as a five year old with your answers.

    Question:
    What’s the biggest reason you’re not working on your dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!