Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!




Hello All!

Today is Christmas for those who celebrate this holiday. I hope everyone who observes this day is having a wonderful day. For some odd reason, I am having a very difficult time. You would think it get easier without a loved one, after 3 years; but, it is not easy. The times of grief are fewer and fewer; but, the pain/grief does not lessen. And, the changes on and around the holidays are difficult for me to grasp and hard for me to accept; but, I must in order to move on.

I am thankful for family and those who put up with this old lady. I am thankful to see Mother is in somewhat good spirits in spite of her circumstances. I am thankful for friends, old and new, real and virtual. I am thankful my for Dan who puts up with my idiosyncrasies and loves me in spite of them. I am thankful for the newest precious little ones who have entered the world. And, last but not least, I am thankful for God who saw me through the last several difficult years.

Posting will be sporadic from now until the New Year. I am planning on at least one post; but, for the most part, I will be silent. In the meantime, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!