Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Pictorial Monday: Gracie

I really need to get going and process tons of pictures I have taken. Right now, I just don't feel like it. I do have a couple pictures of Gracie that I have not shared on this blog until now. I know, I know. Y'all must be sick of seeing pictures of my cats! But, it's all I have right now. And besides, they are a constant source for me to shoot pictures.


Snapped on January 26. And no, she is not the one that destroyed the blinds. Chessie is the guilty cat.

Snapped on June 2nd

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! I especially like the first one...very artsy. I never get tired of seeing pictures of your kitties. They are cuties. :)

    -K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!