Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Link Roundup





  1. Charm Pack of Good Fortune Thanks Sharon!
{Note: I have been so out of it for quite some time now due to craziness and sickness the last couple of months. I know I won at least one other prize before the one I listed above; but, for the life of me, I cannot recall what or from where! I hope that person will forgive me for not giving them a shout out. I will update everyone on the latest on what is happening with me soon.}


  • Stillness Isn’t Sexy Christian; Inspirational
    ”You think the ocean is difficult to figure out? You think the ocean is complex? I put my breath in man. Quit trying to figure yourself out. Quit trying to figure out how life works. Just be with me.”
{Note: You will have to forgive me for the lack of links. I have been really out of it the last two weeks. On many days, I just did not feel like getting online. And, on the days I did, I just quickly checked emails and did a lot of speed reading of the blogs. I am hoping that life will return to normal for me again soon. We shall see.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!