Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Pictorial Monday: Classic Car Show


I had snagged a Groupon for the South Texas Classic Car Show back in March. Even with the Groupon, it was a disappointment. We will not be going again. It is just not worth the money even with 50% off the admission price. The Charity Car Show put on by the San Antonio Mustang club is three times better.

In spite of the show being a disappointment, there were a few classic cars that I liked and one that I loved.


Blue! Classic!

I Love Me Some Old Pickups!

And, I Love Me Some Old Wooden Cars!

My Favorite

And The Lovely Behind! Ha!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lee Ann, this is Lee Ann too (2?). I won Amy's quilt kit giveaway, sorry you had to do a doubletake on that. I have met LeAnnes, LeighAnns, Leanns, etc. but I have never, EVER met another Lee Ann. So I just had to say hi! I have bookmarked your website and will visit again because it's so fun to see my name on the internet.
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of photos on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. que lindo autos, en especial el de madera

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!