Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Link Roundup



  • A Box of Books. I won and received a total of fifteen books by various authors. How awesome is that?!?



  • Tin Can Pincushion Crafting, Sewing; Recycling
    This author used an almonds can; but, I am thinking you can use any small can.

  • T-shirt Dress Tutorial Sewing
    I imagine that this can be made for adults as well as kids. I would probably use it as a swimsuit cover up.

  • Stuffed Animal Sleeping Bags Project Sewing; for Kids
    This is way too cute! I imagine kids would love this for their favorite stuffy when they go on camping trips.

1) It's Summer. 2) I love being in the water. And, 3)we went to a water park yesterday. So, I thought this signature was appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!