Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Feline Friday {Trying to Stop Time}

Abby Gail noticed my clock one day (April 24, 2015) and immediately became fascinated with the second hand. She wanted to get to the clock so bad! I thought it was so funny. She tried to get to it for a good thirty minutes or so before giving up.

By the way, these pictures are all shot with my phone camera as I did not have a real camera at the time. (My old one broke and I was waiting for the new one to come in).

Oh, what a lovely clock!

Hmmmm, Let me think about how I can stop time.

Trying again.

Can I get to it from this side?

I wonder if I can get to it from here?

Mom, I has a sad. Please help me stop time?

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! We have a coo coo clock, one cat we had loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @FlakyLMDIt was cute. We have an old small german cuckoo clock that doesn't work. I suppose I could take it in and see if it can be fixed; but, I am happy with the just the way it looks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!