Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Feline Friday {The Letterbox}

I threw an old quilted pillow sham onto a letterbox and placed it on my desk. I had this setup years ago and Gracie loved the box. Apparently, she still does.

But, come to find out, Abby Gail uses it the most! I never realized she would love being close to me.

It makes me feel good because when she is in there, I know she is out of mischief.

"Mah hooman doez not knoe teh secrets I Has. Hahahaha!"

Translation: My human does not know the secrets I have. Hahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Your kitties are so cute, it is nice having them so close. I wonder what the secrets are? Cute photos, thank you for linking up! Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @eileeninmdThank you! And, you have a wonderful week too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!