Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Blogging Break

I had every intention of doing a Sunday Strings post; but, I came down sick this past Friday. I feel somewhat alive this morning and am on the mend. We think it is the same thing my husband had a week earlier that caused him to be sick for a little over 24 hours with a fever. The difference between us is that I did not have chills very often nor did I have a fever. And, of course, I was sicker a little longer.

With all that is going on -- including the stress of getting the guest room prepared before the final work is to be done in there this coming Thursday -- I decided to take a short blogging break. I will return to blogging as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!