Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Macro Monday {Bees Amongst Clover}

Here's another tribute to St. Patrick's Day which is tomorrow, March 17th. I was walking out front and glanced down and noticed a bee flying amongst clover. My first bee sighting! I was thrilled. I took quite a few pictures hoping two or three would be decent. Much to my surprise, nine of them were decent! I must either be getting better or got lucky. I think it is the latter. I could not decide between the nine; so, I am posting them all. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic shots! You had the "luck o the Irish" with ya...or maybe you are just doing great, which I strongly suspect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bees! I saw my first bees this spring on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So grateful they are doing their important work… beautiful photos Lee Ann. Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!