Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

An Unconventional Place to Hang a Picture

We finally hung up quite a few pictures, prints, cross-stitchery, posters and more around the house. I still have a few that need either work or need homemade frames because they are not your typical size pictures or posters. Anyway, I chose an unconventional place to hang a print on the wall and I am absolutely tickled. I know. I know. I may be weird; but, that is okay, correct?

I love how at certain angles (e.g. sitting in a chair), it looks like the smaller cat is hanging off the tree greeting the larger one. The cat tree is "permanently" placed here; so, no worries about the poster ever looking like it is in a weird place or hung up too low (or wrong).

By the way, I fell in love with the print (poster) from Itty Bitty Kitty Committee ages ago and purchased it from their shop when they had a sale. Portions of the proceeds go to support the shelter.

PS Do you see my Abby Gail on one of the top perches? She's curled up asleep as happy as can be.

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks good there, and I like how the colors in the poster match the colors in the cat tower. With Abby on the top, it makes a perfect photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @littlehouseintheozarks.comThis picture is just a snapshot. I didn't even see Abby until after I took the picture. I agree that having her there makes it better. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!