Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Random Thursday {Throwback}

This was probably written while I was in first grade. It was found among my Dad's stuff and enclosed inside a letter from my Uncle Verton (my dad's brother) on September 23, 2001. He said that he should probably send it to me but that he decided that my dad and mom should enjoy it first. Apparently, my grandparents were sentimental too. It must be hereditary because Dad was this way and so am I. However, I have been throwing away some stuff of late. What relative would want to go through my sentimental crap? No one! Ha!

PS I did not throw away any of Dad's stuff including this memento.

2 comments:

  1. That's a tough one, but I'm dealing with it right now, too. Just got rid of some artwork from the grade school years. I confess that I've also gotten rid of some letters. The only time I ever go through that stuff is when I'm culling through to get rid of stuff! It's so hard, though. My Mom kept all of that stuff of ours, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!