Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Link Roundup

It's been a very long time since I have done a Link Roundup post. I just have not been into doing these of late especially since my time on the internet is limited these days.

NOTE: I will post the latest week in pictures as soon as I can. I am behind in many things due to the Christmas holidays; but, it will get done. This is one thing I really do not want to neglect. In the meantime, I wish you all a happy and safe holidays as it is madness out there!

  • Cat Transit System!

    Decorating; For Pets; Interesting; Weird

    I think this is awesome! I have always wanted to build something for our cats -- nothing so fancy as this. But, something.

  • 6 Tips on Photographing Lightning During the Day Photography
  • The Best Thing I Ever Learned About the Word No
    No. That’s a complete sentence. You don’t have to justify yourself. You don’t have to apologize for saying no. You just have to say it. And move on. Is it always easy? No. But I’m learning there’s big truth hidden in little ideas like that.
  • Are You in the Guilt Cycle or the Grace Cycle? Christian; Inspirational

    If you’re like me, the Guilt Cycle is one of my biggest struggles. I go into it without even realizing it until the end of the day when I’m exhausted. I’m asking God to teach me to live differently. To trade guilt for grace. How does that happen? Here’s a start…
  • Speak Louder than the Nutella Christian; Inspirational

    Because I’m the only one home, I have an outloud conversation with myself.

    “I’m not hungry,” I say into the emptiness of my kitchen, “I’m just alone. And sad. And I’m about to eat this Nutella because something in my brain says that it will satisfy this hurt.”

    Whoa.

    My grip tightens on the spoon and I slowly close my eyes.

    “God, You’re gonna have to be louder than this Nutella.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!