Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wordy Wednesday

Here are some random pictures I found while cleaning out the photos on my phone. I forgotten about a few as they are several months old. I thought I'd share my madness before deleting them forever (from the phone).



An extremely friendly male dog landed on our front step and vegetated for awhile before moving on. It was a very hot day and I think he was thirsty and needed rest. It is my hope he returned home. He had a collar; so, it was obvious he belonged to someone nearby.



A train had slammed into an 18-wheeler backing up traffic for miles on both the freeway and frontage road. I had a tough time trying to get to the realtor's place to pay our rent; but, I managed to get in and out with a little difficulty.



Rolling Pin Lights at Collin Street Bakery in Waco. I loved these lights.


This was taken last night and the reason for my going through the pictures on the phone. Chessie was fast asleep beside me in this position for the longest time. Let me tell you, it's not easy trying to take a picture with a phone without disturbing her highness. This was the best one I could get and I still chopped off her ears and toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!