To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.
~Teal'c (Stargate TV series)
- How to make Boxes from Paint Swatches Crafts; Recycling
- Washer Necklace Crafts; Tutorial
- How to Make Quilted Fabric Postcards Crafts, Sewing, Quilting
- Leather Wrapped Rings Crafts; Jewelry; Tutorial
How about making a bangle using this same technique?
- Homemade Non Toxic Liquid Hand Soap
Easy and frugal
- Everything You Ever Really Needed to Know About Personal Finance on the Back of Five Business Cards Finances; Get out of Debt
- How a Typical DSLR Shutter Works Educational; Informational; with Diagrams; Photography
This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in His presence whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and He knows everything.
( 1 John 3:19-20 NIV)