Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Springtime in Garner Pictures


We had a wonderful day at Garner State Park on Sunday, May 2, 2010 in spite of discovering I had a hole in my pocket of my shorts and lost my expensive phone. We did backtrack looking for it; but, I honestly believe someone picked it up. I tried to shrug off the loss and enjoy the rest of the day. Dan helped a little with that; but, let me tell you, it was not an easy thing to do! I have too much of my Dad in me. All I could think was that “I lost a lot of money”. Ha!

Anyway, I am thankful that whoever had my phone couldn’t use it in that area as it is “out of service” range. We immediately suspended my phone upon returning home. Fortunately, this mean that the phone was “killed” and whoever has it would be unable to activate it just by asking. So, that was a relief.

Anyway, we relaxed and wandered about Garner. Let me tell you, it’s absolutely beautiful in the springtime!

I posted pictures in our Pictorial Reminiscence blog. Check them out if you’re interested. I do hope you enjoy them if you do.

Springtime in Garner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!