Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Random Pictures from Walking


These pictures were taken with my ancient rinky dinky Kodak EasyShare DX4530 camera while I was out and about walking this past Wednesday and Thursday.


This is in the first alley near our house.


This is my favorite alley/gully to explore on the days when it's dry. They will be turning this into a divided road someday (extending the existing road). There is a vast huge field back behind all the houses. It was wet and overcast on this particular day; so, I didn't go exploring. Instead, I turned around and went walking along the road towards a major Farm Market street. Most of the following pictures were snapped along this road.


A closeup shot of my favorite gully / alley.



Texas Thistle




Primrose Wildflowers



Prairie Verbena



A shot of various flowers near the Farm Market street



I went exploring the neighborhood on Thursday and I came across this house with climbing flowering vines. I was a little nervous taking a picture as there are some paranoid people that don't like seeing people like me with cameras. But, I just had to snap a picture of this one.

1 comment:

  1. You keep talking about your 'rinky dinky' camera, but I've seen some really great shots that you have taken with that camera!

    I enjoyed seeing these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!