Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

My Surprise Easter Basket




When I arrived home last night from a long extended stay at Mother's, there was this cutest Easter Basket full of loot waiting for me on the kitchen island. I was pleasantly surprised! Wasn't this sweet of my Dan to think of me?

This is not the original way he organized the basket. I tried to recreate it the way he had it, which looked so lovely. However, I did not succeed. I don't know how he managed to fit it all in a pleasing manner.



The loot! He got me some of my favorite candy and snack mixes, sharpies, replacement blades for my mini utility knife, a cheap movie I have been wanting to see for a long time, and two bamboo trivets.

In case you do not know. I'm an office supply junkie. So the sharpies were wonderful. And, I've been needing some replacement blades (but, I didn't know where to get them). I'm also a lover of anything bamboo. So, receiving the bamboo trivets made my day.

Take a good look at the basket again... The basket has a removable hat – too cute! This will be good to wear when I'm out and about doing yard work. And, purple is my favorite color.

2 comments:

  1. That's a thoughtful gift! Makes a girl feel very loved when you get a gift that shows the giver has noticed all of the little things you like. :) Very sweet, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!