Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wordy Wednesday {Beginning of The Barn}

I mentioned in my last weekly recap post that we had building materials delivered last Saturday morning to build a shed. It is not a kit. We are using plans to build a 12 x 16 shed with a porch that I am naming "the barn".

I chose a spot on the land that is more or less in line with the back of our house. I wanted to leave the land as open as I could because I really love looking out there and just seeing fields and trees.

Once we moved all the untreated wood into the garage, we started working on establishing the footholds for the shed. By the way, the chairs were used by the cats most of the time.

Here is what it looks like as of today:

PS The board are just laying there. They are not fixed in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!