Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wordy Wednesday {Gardening}

Dan took this picture on his iPhone. I was totally unaware of this until he showed it to me. I then demanded a copy as I loved the image especially with the paintbrushes in the background.

I decided to make a pile of rocks out of most of the sand stones we found while digging for the garden, trees and plants. Gracie decided to join me while Dan took a picture of me with my silly yard art. She put her lone paw on my thigh.

By the way, the strong winds blew over the top two rocks this morning. I knew that this was going to happen because they were precariously balanced.

Note: Both pictures taken on March 20, 2016


1 comment:

  1. Oh I LIKE having Wordy Wednesday! Cute pictures of you working your garden. My cat likes to be part of everything too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!