Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Weekly Recap #11


{March 13 through March 19, 2016}

Gardening

  • The garden is coming along great so far. Almost everything we have planted has sprouted. We have had a few more severe thunderstorms; but, no damages to either property, trees or garden. A cold front came through dropping temperatures real low. Fortunately, not into freezing zone.

Quilting; Crafts

  • I finished making blocks 2 and 3 (Section 1) for the Gypsy Wife Quilt. I have chosen fabrics for blocks 4 and 5 (Section 1).

    I have taken some pictures of the blocks; but, I have not yet uploaded them to my new computer. I need to get back into the blogging mind frame. I just love that phrase or term – gives me delicious shivers. It really should be “frame of mind”. Anyway, someday real soon I will get back into doing some blog posts.

    splish splash stash
  • Miscellaneous

  • I I finished reading The Elfstones of Shannara by Terry Brooks and started reading the third book, The Wishsong of Shannara, of the trilogy. Like the first two books, I have read this dozens of times.

Action is the foundational key to all success.

~ Pablo Picasso ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!