Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Fabric Frenzy Friday {on Thursday}

Minions By Despicable Me for Quilting Treasures
Kevin Tonal Blenders

When I saw these fabrics, I knew I had to have them. I also knew, from past experience, that I could not wait for a sale or clearance because Minions fabrics sell out quickly! I am a HUGE fan of the Minions.

You can see Kevin in this closeup picture. This fabric is perfect as a blender, solid, or even a humor insert in quilts. I did this with Dad's quilt by using chicken fabrics. As long as the color, hue, etc., and etc. is perfect, why not use them?

These fabrics currently can be found at:

2 comments:

  1. Yes perfect as a gift to a long distance friend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!