Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Macro Monday {The Lone Survivor}

The Lone Survivor, Morning Glory

{To see a larger image, go here.}

I am doing a little better to the point where I actually felt like going out some mornings and doing a few projects besides the usual chores. The above picture was taken 9/17/2013. We pulled up some weeds including morning glories that were just in our way while painting one side of the house. This Morning Glory was left on the edge of our driveway and apparently, we did not pull all the roots because it is a straggly survivor. At the time, I thought it was so picturesque. However, I am a little out of practice with taking pictures because this did not turn out like I wanted. But still, I thought it turned out pretty.

5 comments:

  1. I love morning glory, but can never get them to grow, so I'm envious of your straggler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! I, too, love Morning Glories.

    Glad you are feeling a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it turned out quite lovely! The color is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot! The colour is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!