Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wordy Wednesday {The Sock Thief}

While sorting laundry one day, I caught a sock thief in action. The below series of pictures is a reenactment of the actual crime. I was very surprised when I first witnessed her blatantly steal a sock right out of a laundry basket. She made me laugh so hard.

You cannot help but love this mischievous criminal in spite of her being an aficionado of socks. Yes, she adores socks of all kinds and will pick those over most toys she owns.

I slayed it for you. Slurp!

This same criminal will also steal and attack clean sorted socks. Oh for the shame!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny! Cats are easy. Why do we spend so much on toys? Mine always preferred wadded up paper or foil balls, and they also loved the rings off of milk containers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!