Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Link Roundup


To begin, begin. ~Wiliam Wordsworth

  1. Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Magazine plus Clown Face page/pattern

  2. Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Magazine
I'm going to have to see if any of my quilty family members would like to have the second magazine I won and pass it on. :-)


  • Scalloped Trivet Tutorial Crafting; Sewing
    Note: This uses the Scallop Ruler, which I don’t have. But, I do plan to get me one someday as I love me some rick-racks! These rulers can help you make some gigantic rick-racks! How cool is that?

  • Scalloped Ruler Tutorial Crafting; Sewing
    A tutorial on making rick-rack using the Scallop Ruler.

  • My Love Affair with Shutters DIY; Decorating Ideas

  • Why We Burn Our Pastures Educational? By Marlboro Man of Pioneer Woman’s Blog
    I found this interesting and informative

  • Birds Nest Necklace Crafting

  • Flying Geese – Waste Free Method Crafting/Quilting
    This blog author found and shared three different links on how to make Flying Geese without wasting much fabric – A blog Tutorial, PDF file, and Google Doc. The Google Doc also includes measurements and/or calculations for certain size units.

  • Make Your Own Confetti Partyware (Tutorial) Crafting using recycled jars, vases, and glasses

  • Beaded Bracelet Crafting; Jewelry; Tutorial
    This is similar to how I make mine except I create a beaded loop and I use a cute button to go through beaded loop. This would be cute to make for your little girls in your life. And, if you wait for sales/coupons on beads at Michael’s and Hobby Lobby, you can make them cheap.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ~ Matthew 6:34 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!