Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Link Roundup


I did not see any articles/posts on other subjects I'm interested in (besides Christian) that I thought was worthy enough to pass on. Maybe next time!

  • Was Easter Borrowed from a Pagan Holiday? Christian
    Be prepared to read as it is lengthy

  • A Beautiful Mess Christian; Inspirational
    Despite my mess, God sees the best in me. Where others see failure, the LORD sees potential. When He looks upon my mess, He sees His Son. Jesus took my mess to the Cross. And because of Christ’s great sacrifice, I can boldly approach the throne and present myself to God. Mess and all.
  • Depression Can Drive Us Off The Edge Christian; Inspirational; Women
    “You know it’s okay to ask for help right? It doesn’t make you a bad person."

    It’s okay to ask for help. It’s okay to ask for help.

    Do you hear that sweet sister? It’s okay to ask for help!
  • Lunch Date with Ann Voskamp, Elvis, and the Pinball Wizard Christian; Inspirational
    I found this to be a hilarious post

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOLOL!!! That article about the Voskamp book was hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!