Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wordy Wednesday: Broken Pitchfork

Dan is so strong! He snapped the pitchfork into two pieces!

We were outside turning and preparing the garden beds for winter back on November 8th. I was sitting down taking a break while keeping an eye out on the cats when I heard a loud crack scaring me to death. I looked up and discovered Dan laying on his back with the handle in hands and the pitchfork (bottom) part still in the raised bed. I was extremely concerned because it looked like he potentially hurt himself. He was just stunned. After I was assured he was okay, I could not help but laugh! And, we came up the idea to stage a scene for a picture.

And yes, we have purchased a new pitchfork. The old one lasted us for a long time (over 10 years). Hopefully, the new one will last just as long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!