Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Abby Gail and Her New Trackball Toy


I am just popping on for a few to show off Abby Gail once again. You see, she has this toy -- a trackball type toy -- that she stole, more or less, from Gracie.

She would go nuts with it from time to time. She loved the thing until I got her an even better toy. The new one challenges (and entertains) her a bit more than the old one.

I have videotaped her going nuts. If I didn't put it away, she would play with it for hours and even in the middle of the night. She doesn't know when to stop.

Here are a couple of videos of her playing with her new improved toy. I am going to be off for awhile. In the meantime, enjoy watching Abby Gail play!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!