Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Feline Friday {My Mischief Maker}

These were all taken with my phone on April 29, 2015. I had just gotten my new camera and was still shooting pictures with the phone in spite of pictures turning out lousy. These will give you an idea of what I deal with day in and day out with my little mischief maker.

Oh, Let me play with your new camera.

Note: I tried to distract her. At this point, she knocked off the pen onto the floor.

But, but... The strap is wonderful toy.

Note 2: At this time, I made her quit playing with the camera because I feared that she would end up damaging it somehow...

Fine then, I'll chew on this lovely binder instead.

Note 3: At this point, I picked up the pens she knocked off onto the floor earlier and placed them back onto the sketch book to distract her from the binder.

Ohhh, what lovely toys...

What a strange noisy and mysterious creature.

Note 5: She is so funny, curious and brave. She would make a beeline for the printer whenever it starts. Her entire body would twitch when it made a noise. Sometimes, she would attack the paper coming out. She is very similar to the below YouTube cat.

I have returned...

...to torment the camera strap.

Note 6: At this point, I tried to distract her from the camera AGAIN.

Oh, what a lovely highlighter!

I have to say that my days would be boring without this lovely energetic mischievous critter. She has blessed me and driven me crazy. I do not think I would have her in any other way.