Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Not so Macro Monday {Abby Gail}

The pictures showcased here were taken on December 4th, 2013 at seven months old. (Her birth date is estimated to be May 1st, 2013.) I am quickly discovering that Abby Gail is photogenic. My other two cats, Chessie and Gracie are not so easy to photograph due to their coloring. But, Abby is a different story. She is turning into a dark little beauty. Yes, her markings have darkened up some since the last update at five months.

These pictures were taken December 4th with my long lens. I am still learning how to use this newest piece of camera equipment. I found it interesting that I should have a faster shutter speed with the longer lens than with the regular or macro lens.

Anyway, enjoy her seven months old pictures. By the way, the clothespin is used to tighten up the harness some as it is too big for her at the moment.

{To see a larger image, go here.}

{To see a larger image, go here.}

{To see a larger image, go here.}

2 comments:

  1. She really is a beautiful and unusual-looking cat!

    If you noticed some odd page views of your past 'cat posts' recently, it was me. My sister was visiting, and I wanted to show her pictures of your cats. She is a cat-lover, and I was trying to describe how unusual-looking Abby is. My sister has seen lots of cats due to working at Kennel. She thought Abby was unusual and beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @littlehouseintheozarks
    Honestly, I don't keep track of page views all that much. I am more than happy to hear that people are enjoying my pictures and/or blog though!

    Your sister's job must be mighty interesting! I have a niece-in-law that is studying to be a vet and works in that area. She is real good with animals and have rescued two dogs not to mention fostering a few others. I am not so sure if I could deal with the tragedies and the like of a vet though. She seems to enjoy her job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!