Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Macro Monday {Bluebonnet}

{Participating in Macro Monday and I heart Macro.}

I'm still on a Blogging Break; but, I just had to pop in and show you the first bluebonnet I have seen on our land. I am just thrilled.

Bluebonnet 3/7/2013

{To see a larger image, go here}.

This bluebonnet has opened up more since this day and more bluebonnets have sprouted. And, the rain this past Friday and Saturday should help the wildflowers immensely. The Texas Toad-flax are in abundance on certain parts of the yard. The Phlox (first picture in the link) are now all over the land and the butterflies love them. I am looking forward to seeing many more different wildflowers sprouting.

Spring is here. Finally. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!